The trend of girls touching my hair, or my jewelry or clothing in bars needs to stop. Like stop stroking my shit, I might actually bite you.
“There is a camaraderie in the damaged… There is a bond between Will and Bedelia that I hope we get to explore.” - Fuller
so so check this out.
Hannibal is a Virgo ( The Virgin ) - earth element
- The ruling planet of this Zodiac Sign is Mercury, the guardian of the mind. Hence, the Virgo are very intelligent and attentive individuals, and won’t forget details they deem to be important. They are also creative and imaginative individuals who like to keep themselves busy with various types of artistic pursuits.
- Industrious and methodical, the Virgo don’t like to delegate and want to oversee every step of the operation themselves. These efficient and practical individuals are an asset at their workplace, as no detail will be overlooked ever, once a dedicated Virgo is around. Besides, the Virgins also possess a great sense of duty and are utter perfectionists.
- The Virgo men have a tendency to become overly critical, harsh, inflexible and conservative in their outlook. Every argument of theirs is backed by solid logical explanation, which is why they are often judgemental, not just with others but also with themselves, and extremely stubborn.
- Although, the Virgo are grounded and are rather humble and easygoing, they also do enjoy material possessions. Their greatest strength is in their practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail coupled with their willingness to serve.
- Always demanding perfection the Virgo-born are easily disappointed if given anything less, and unhappiness ensues from this that they do not overlook others’ frailties. A Virgo’s obsession with order and neatness around the house can be quite infuriating to the his partner, who will never seem to meet exacting standards of a Virgo. However, Virgo-Virgo, Virgo-Taurus, Virgo-Capricorn and Virgo-Pisces make quite compatible partners.
Will is a Pisces ( The Fishes lol ) - water element
- The Pisces-born, are spiritual, selfless and focussed on the soul’s journey towards salvation. But, so caught up that at times, they may have a tough time distinguishing the fact from fantasy.
- The Pisces men always find themselves swinging between realms of the real world and spiritualism, and because of these opposite forces they are rarely at ease.
- The Pisces are always torn between choices whether to seek the light or sink into the darkness. They are compassionate unless pushed to the wall, and when that happens they can be very caustic. But the sarcasm is not always direct, which is also the reason why it generally passes off unnoticed. The Pisces tend to lapse into melancholy if not heard, or into a kind of pessimism.
- The Pisces men need to surround themselves with strong-minded, practical people who can be their role models and make them realise their potential. This is because these men can easily fall into the pit of self-pity and wrongdoings.
- They are not pushovers or crybabies, though. They have a strong character and will be like a pillar of strength for their loved ones when they are in trouble. The Pisces men care enough to listen to people, understand their problems and help them sort out their issues. When it comes to their own problems, they will fight it out if pushed to the limit.
Virgo Pisces Compatability
- Virgo and Pisces lie completely opposite to each other in the Zodiac. They are different in every way. Thus the partners balance each other wonderfully, and provide for each other’s deficiencies.
- Pisces and Virgo are very different in many ways. The Pisces needs to be very careful when they are involved with Virgo in any kind of relationship. Virgo do not have the mind of a dreamer like the Pisces; as such they can’t understand their world. The Virgo can destroy the confidence of Pisces with their constant need to be critical and being analytical of any dream the Pisces presents. The Pisces can be left emotionally drained due to the Virgo’s cold demeanor towards their emotions. If the Pisces do not allow the Virgo to bully their dreams right out of their mind, the Virgo can learn a lot about the spiritual side of their being. One thing the Virgo could teach the Pisces is to be a little more practical and spend less time in the world of delusional dreams
- Virgo could provide stability and support for Pisces, and help them realise their plans and ambitions. Pisces could offer sympathy and understanding to Virgo.
OTP: STAR CROSSED LOVERS REINCARNATED YOUR AS ALONE AS I AM
Of course he fucking is.